When it comes to doing easy vacuum repairs you can really try your hands on it; no need to call a professional and pay him a hefty amount for a simple thing. Replacing a vacuum belt is an easy job if you know how to go about it. It’s just that you need some knowledge to do the job efficiently. All vacuum parts need servicing to stay good.
Now here is how you would replace your vacuum belt on your own:
- At first reach for the vacuum belt that helps the brush roller to spin.
- Now you need to take away the brush roller and the previous belt.
- Get the old one replaced with the new vacuum belt
- You have to install the brush roller carefully seeing to it that vacuum belt is installed correctly on it.
- Last but not the least, reassemble the entire machine.
So, now you see how easy it is to replace the old vacuum belt.