Growing old with grace is what we all want. Today most of us suffer from aged looks which starts from the mid-thirties; this seems quite sad for the helpless few who are unable to take proper care of their skin. None of the anti-aging skin care treatments or the surgeries would be of help if you are unable to squeeze time from your busy schedule and allot it for regular skin care. To get set for a healthy, glowing and youthful skin you need to follow the guidelines given below.
These are absolute anti-aging skin care tips for you:
- Eating fresh fruits and lots of water can help you retain the beauty of your skin. Fruits contain essential vitamins and minerals that help boost the texture and beauty of your skin from within.
- Avoid the sun as much as you can. Do you sun-beds are useless and only add some aging marks to your skin? Yes the UV rays get deep into your skin and make it look dull and aged. Wear wide brimmed hats and apply good amount of sunscreen before you go out.
- Always use lipstick, they not only make you look younger but at the same time protect your lips from UVA rays.
- Nothing gets better than a good night’s sleep. It’s secret of a rejuvenating youthful skin. Beauty needs ample rest.
- Wear sunglasses before you go out; the UV rays also catch up with the eyes and cause wrinkles.