So what you if have curly hair? The afro hair is very much in vogue. For those who aren’t able to manage such impossible curls, I have some tips to share. The typical afro hair tends to get frizzy and dry because the natural oils secreted from the pores of the hair follicles have difficulties reaching the tip of the hair. This is why a natural shine lacks in frizzy hair. Don’t worry, I have some excellent tips for afro hair care, and I am sure it’s going to work well once you try them out.
Here are the afro hair care tips just for you:
- Deep conditioning is required to soften your hair. With the banana, olive oil, egg and avocado blend you give your hair the perfect deep conditioning solution. Feed your roots with as much conditioners as possible. This is the most natural and effective way of reaching moisture to the pores of your follicles.
- Avoid hair stuffs made out of greasy elements like petrol. Petrol isn’t good for hair growth. You can try out essential oils like castor, olive, jojoba and coconut oil to make your hair less stiff. Your hair gets a natural shine and a cotton-wool like texture.
- Split ends are common with frizzy hair, so for heaven’s sake, be careful about the shampoos you choose. A branded mild shampoo rich in moisture is excellent for frizzy afro hair.
- Avoid using hair styling products.
- Last but not the least, sleep on pillows having satin covers. Satin texture causes less friction which again helps your hair to stay in place.
These are easy tricks to lessen the frizz.