Centuries ago obesity was not a problem because people had a healthy way of life and did not think about a possibility of becoming overweight. This means that one does not need diets to become slimmer. The only thing necessary is to learn how to live healthy.
Here are a few tips which will help to lose weight without diets:
- Eat healthy food. Somebody taught us that cookies are awesome, but fruits are not as good. However, if you buy a variety of them and try, there will be something really delightful. So, from that moment, instead of buying sweets, go to the produce department and get your favorite fruit. The same goes to vegetables, grains and nuts because they can make a good meal or a quick snack providing nutrients and not adding to weight.
- Walk away your weight. Busy people never have time for exercises and it is always hard to find an hour to walk. However, it has been noticed that eating normal food (including tasty desserts) people could lose one pound per month just by walking. If you cannot make yourself walk for so long, find a good reason to do so: agree with your children to have walks before going to bed, have a dog that needs being walked even if you are deadly tired, or make a goal to walk to a convenience store to buy some bread.
- Sleep a lot. Many recent studies have shown that sleep if very important for weight loss. When body is resting, it burns fat and on contrary, people that sleep six hours a day and less, store more weight, crave for sweets and starches, add more stress to the body.
- Praise yourself for daily physical activities. Mowing the yard, raking leaves, cleaning the house might be a routine for you, but be nice to yourself and applause yourself for doing it. When the job brings more joy (and this is exactly what the praising does) it eliminates stress and fat mass burns quicker.
- Breathe deeper. Meditation classes really help to lose weight. If it is too much, try to go with a simple trick: before you start eating sit down and take a few deep breaths. Relax and enjoy the meal. Do not think of it as a source for extra weight, but as an abundance of vitamins and minerals. Take a pleasure of every bite thinking how good the food is. Take a deep breath after you swallow. It is not necessary to eat all meals like this, but do so at least once a day.
- Do not be afraid to laugh. It is actually healthy to watch funny TV shows and comedies, play amusing games with family and friends, read jokes and humorous stories. Laughter is a great job for a body which engages a big group of muscles to work. This means that during and after a few minutes of good laughter metabolism and heart rate increase burning the fat mercilessly.
Source : www.wltips.org