Your Zodiac Flower Signs according to your sun signs or birth dates!
Each one of us has a flower within! Our flower signs remind us that every season has its peaks and valleys. Associating our personality with our zodiac flower signs thus allows us to accept various phases in our lives. Flowers offer us a blossoming perspective into our personalities. When we see ourselves as ever expanding and growing flowers, we know that we are infused with infinite potential.
March 21 – April 19
Your personal message to the world : “My vines climb to great heights.”
- You are sweet to the senses of others ie. you naturally entice others with your charm and grace.
- You have a smooth confidence that attracts a wide variety of friends and business partners.
- Just as bees can’t resist the lure of the honeysuckle – people can’t resist your energy.
- You are assertive and a natural leader.
- You are strong and determined & determined to weave your way through any challenge
- You are quite deft at finding innovative solutions.
- Your corresponding Sun Sign is Aries.
April 20 – May 19
Your personal message to the world : “I provide beauty to your senses.”
- You love the finer things in life, and you love to share them with other people.
- You have a flare for design, a good eye for detail, and a knack for putting things together with style.
- Refinery comes natural to you.
- Your classy ways are very alluring.
- Poppy people are about pleasure: giving and receiving it.
- You enjoy security and comfort.
- You are very resilient and can weather any storm because of your patient and headstrong nature.
- Your corresponding Sun Sign is Taurus.
May 20 – June 20
Your personal message to the world : “My beautiful expanse will inspire you.”
- You freckle your landscape with beautiful ideas.
- You love to share these ideas with other people and get more new insights as you do so.
- You are expansive in your expressions.
- You always seem to be able to find your muse.
- You are amazingly productive, creative and have an active mind.
- Sometimes you feel pulled in too many directions, but part of the lavender’s beauty is that it spreads itself far and wide for all to enjoy.
- Your corresponding Sun Sign is Gemini.
June 21 – July 22
Your personal message to the world :“Look to my petals for your nurturing.”
- Sensitivity is the watchword for accanthus flower signs.
- You are perceptive, and have high intuition in matters of the heart, and environment.
- You often react to others (even when they don’t speak their feelings, you still know what is going on inside their hearts), and your surroundings.
- You are warm and sympathetic, and a natural healer too.
- You are highly influenced by outside forces – especially the pull of the moon.
- A secure home life, surrounded by friends and family who love you and you love back often help ground you and keep you from falling prey to negative influences.
- Your corresponding Sun Sign is Cancer.
July 23 – August 21
Your personal message to the world :“”I will brighten your darkness.”
- Sunflower signs are warm, open, and natural leaders.
- You rise to any occasion with confidence and assurance.
- You have no doubt that you are the perfect person for any challenge, and you know how to reach to the top.
- You tend to be the center of attention and others look to you for advice and mentoring.
- You are a loving, faithful and tenderhearted friend.
- You are generous and enjoy a wide range of intellectual gifts.
- Your corresponding Sun Sign is Leo.
August 22 – September 22
Your personal message to the world :“I bring you clarity.”
- Morning glory zodiac flower signs are thoughtful and reflective.
- You tend to think and plan first before you take any action.
- You are organized and very observant.
- You have a natural eye for detail, and can be very analytical.
- You love to help people, and often use your organization skills to help others who struggle in “getting their act together.”
- You bloom beautifully right where you are planted, and you have a neat way of making things right and tidy. People come to you for guidance and healing.
- Your corresponding Sun Sign is Virgo.
September 23 – October 22
Your personal message to the world : “I will balance you in my beauty.”
- The rose zodiac flower sign exposes the truth in all things.
- If you have this flower sign you have a unique ability to see the hidden meanings in things and expose the underlying evidence for what it is.
- You have an eye for classic beauty, and you love to surround yourself with beautiful things too.
- You are attracted to philosophy, poetry and art.
- Because you see the beauty and truth in all things, you do not tolerate injustice or cruelty.
- You are most happy when you are with friends and family – taking a walk and enjoying nature.
- Your corresponding Sun Sign is Libra.
October 23 – November 21
Your personal message to the world :“My mysteries are forever unfolding.”
- You have many layers to you, and just as soon as someone thinks they have you identified, you pop out with another blossom of surprises.
- You like clarity and honesty in all things.
- In fact, when situations are murky or unhealthy you are the perfect sign to come in and clear the air or heal the situation.
- You are focused and tend to be serious in your emotions, but you are very intuitive and help others identify areas they need to work on for their own emotional growth.
- You are active and amorous with no end to suitors.
- Your corresponding Sun Sign is Scorpio.
November 22 – December 21
Your personal message to the world : “Escape into my dreamy depth.”
- Narcissus zodiac flower signs can be very influential and enjoy sharing their philosophical ideas with others.
- You are direct, to the point, trustworthy and honest.
- You are naturally wise, and you also are gifted with good luck.
- You come on strong, but have a sensitive side you don’t share with too many people.
- You have an active imagination and love to dream the days away.
- Your corresponding Sun Sign is Sagittarius.
December 22 – January 21
Your personal message to the world : “Simplicity is its own reward.”
- Those with the carnation flower sign are beautifully adept at putting things in order, and organizing.
- You are strong willed and determined for others to see your point of view.
- You are a natural leader, and others look to you to lean on.
- You can be driven and determined and this makes you a strong personality.
- You are no stranger to hard work, and you like to get things done your way.
- You like security, particularly if you are building a comfort zone with your own two hands.
- Your corresponding Sun Sign is Capricorn.
January 21 – February 19
Your personal message to the world : “My uniqueness is my effectiveness.”
- Those with the zodiac flower sign of the orchid are curious and inventive.
- You can be contradictory but you know exactly where you are coming from.
- You have a dreamy persona and people are attracted to your unique, sometimes eccentric ways.
- You have a different way of looking at the world.
- You are a natural humanitarian, and love to unravel mysteries.
- You are also very good at organizing or completing tasks that allow you to establish order.
- Your corresponding Sun Sign is Aquarius.
February 20 – March 20
Your personal message to the world : “My roots touch unseen knowledge.”
- Water lily flower signs are perceptive and deeply psychic.
- Water runs through all the flower signs but especially through yours and this accentuates your intuitive abilities.
- You are sometimes able to absorb ideas and thoughts of those around you.
- You can be emotionally swayed by other people’s feelings too.
- Sometimes your emotions can run out of control, but you can turn to your natural creative abilities to help you get grounded.
- You are a natural artist, dancer, and musician.
- You are also an excellent communicator, and may be drawn to other languages too.
- Your corresponding Sun Sign is Pisces.
Information Source : http://www.whats-your-sign.com